Our School Office Staff are here to help you, however here are a few items that may be useful to parents and carers which you can view or download from our website.
Our School Day
Here is a breakdown of our school day:
Children are welcome to come into school from 8.30am-8.55am via:
- Early Years Entrance- Reception
- Main gates on the Yard- Years 1,2,3,5,6
- Main School Reception- Year 4
Children leave their parents at the entrance points and are supervised by staff as they come into school.
Please do not bring your child to school before 8:30am, unless they are attending the Breakfast Club which begins at 7.45am.
At the end of the school day, parents collect their child from the designated exit points:
- Reception and KS1 children leave at 3.05pm
- KS2 Pupils exit at 3.30pm
- Reception and KS1 pupils who have older siblings can be collected at the later time of 3.30pm
Tea-time Club is now available for all pupils and can be booked using the weekly booking form sent out from the office.
Tea-time club runs in two sessions:
- Session 1- After school to 4.30pm
- Session 2- 4.30-5.30pm
We will be adding a list of our forms here shortly.
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.